• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world

Paulw

This is a poll for an idea I had about the campaign that I had for the inaugural campaign. It was suggested that I may set a poll to see how this would fare for a campaign on this site and not the new one because some one expressed interest in it. I want to see how this plays out and if I get some players that would be nice too.

This is an all inclusive campaign, that is to say all subject matter is accepted the difference being that the qualifier is the nation from where the subject is rooted. The rule of play is this. There will be a list of nations and the modeler picks his nation of choice then makes his build representing that nations use of that kit. Example, out of five nations, Italy,France,Germany,Ireland or any other country. If you choose Italy you may go with a Moto Guzzi or a Macchi etc. If you select Ireland you may go with a Spitfire in Irish colors. The goal is to build something that represents the country of choice and you are not limited to the same stuff but say you want to build a pre-WWI battle cruiser you may go with Russia or Early British. Golden age of aviation could be British, German, American etc.

The goal is to help us get out of the same ole rut and maybe get some mojo back to build something unique.

very-interesting-1.jpg

Regards,

Back