• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Armor to break the Reich!

iambrb

I have some ideas about Group Builds for Planes, but will save them for later - I agree with Tony Lee....need some boots on the ground type stuff! To that end, I propose the following:

Armored Vehicle Build. Any armored vehicle, any scale, tracked, half-tracked, or wheeled, of any Allied nation, used in any theater of operation to fight to break/FIGHT AGAINST the Reich.

Would start about April/May of 2016, and go FOR A YEAR....just 'cause SA Dave wants it that way!

Make it a year mate I need a year and then I finish it in the last hours dontchaknow :facepalm

Make it a year mate I need a year and then I finish it in the last hours dontchaknow :facepalm

Sounds like a good one ... Research will be needed ... I take it we'll be building axis vehicles ... Now Dave your building like me ... :rotf

Back