• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Campaign Schedule(UPDATED)

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Current Campaign schedule is posted.

Clean out your stash and get ready.

h661eaa9.JPG

Looking forward to this season being the most productive we've ever had so rally up troops, let's git'er done.
:soldier :pilot :good:

Also, we had a lot of discussion and input from everyone getting this worked out and settled.

Thanks to Ian, Jeff and Gary for stepping up as our new Group Captains.

Campaign Schedule

I see the Pearl Harbor campaign is listed so I will get busy and make the ribbons for it. That might just make some more folks jump in. Might get some help from Dave as his look really sharp. I have the ideas, but not really the software to get them looking like his.
Lots of stuff to do. I guess the Tanker's Tangle that MrT suggested didn't make.

Campaign Schedule

Are Proposed campaigns ones that received 10 votes? My Midway Memorial build idea had 5 at last count so I wasn't sure...

Campaign Schedule

Hang in there Mike, I suggested the Movie campaign like 7 years ago!

Take a look at the stats and you'll see the top twenty polls, I reset them when the campaign kicks off.

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/statistics

Campaign Schedule

Hang in there Mike, I suggested the Movie campaign like 7 years ago!

Take a look at the stats and you'll see the top twenty polls, I reset them when the campaign kicks off.

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/statistics

Completely understand- and it's fine if it doesn't get the votes ;) However-- 7 years would be a bit too late to do a 75th anniversary Midway build ;)

Campaign Schedule

It was suggested to extend this to two months however it has traditionally been a one month build and it was decided to keep it that way. part of the challenge is the time frame. If you can't hack it, don't join !

Campaign Schedule

It was suggested to extend this to two months however it has traditionally been a one month build and it was decided to keep it that way. part of the challenge is the time frame. If you can't hack it, don't join !

That's exactly why I don't join, even though "micro modeling' is my thing that I 'hack' all the time. Too often Life gets in the way and one month is far too short to complete something when that happens. Challenge or no, it is depressing joining something year after year and not being able to finish because of curves thrown. So, as you said, I don't join.

I do see several others that I could begin when the time comes.

Campaign Schedule

We have just one campaign that last a month, plenty of time on the others. Looking forward to what you build.

Campaign Schedule

Hope everyone notices the balance we're trying to get. :pilot :soldier
(y)
I say You're doing a great job. Time to finish the current campaing's and start the news one's. Great busy year ahead, with no rush!

Hope I finish something :zen

Campaign Schedule

I didn't see this until early this AM. I can hack it!

Back