• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MODELING FOR COMPETITION"HOMEWORK"

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Ok beginning with the next article "Kit Selection" we are going to start a class build forum so you can put into practice the things we discuss in the articles that are coming up. In this build each participant will follow the steps we will cover in the article from kit selection to contest. By having an open forum those not participating can see how we are doing and be free to add their comments and suggestions.

This build has no time limit, but it would be good if all homework could be done next spring.

If you are interested sign up here.

B)

I'm in.

I've already started to apply your suggestions to new builds, so I'm interested in taking this to higher levels, even if I'm not planning on competing.

You guys better strap on your helmets and body armor because we are going to look at our work with critical eye. If the work don't cut it we are going to say so. The goal is to be the best. To be sharp a razors.

:eek:hyeah

You guys better strap on your helmets and body armor because we are going to look at our work with critical eye. If the work don't cut it we are going to say so. The goal is to be the best. To be sharp a razors.

:eek:hyeah
Now I'm afraid! :soldier
Maybe I should question my sanity too :sick:

Ill chip in and help with any figure questions and or some armour although Im not an expert in either field

Back