• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

NASCAR

Sherman 18

Master at Arms
Anyone want to a NASCAR campaign, all years, all makes :tomato

200491_161884593865724_5144726_n.jpg

I'm thinking looking at next year before letting this fly

:coolio Well you know I'm in, bud... We could run it together (if you want), I'm 'in the frame' to run a similar group build over at Kiwi Modeller through (our) winter this year.

h02ec44d.jpg

haba93c8.jpg

hb2a3fa4.jpg

hf2f0e25.jpg

ha32b96c.jpg

hb2deb8f.jpg

h60cbef2.jpg

Ian.

Wet your whistle with more pictures here

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/the-real-thing/150359-nascar#221754

Nice shot of Alan Kulwicki's car Ian!

Alan, Mark Martin and Davey Allison were my guys. NASCAR kinda went dark after that for me :(

I would absolutely 100% be in on this one. I've got probably close to 2 dozen Nascar model kits in my stash, and enough decals to do like 70 different Jeff Gordon cars, haha.

Nice shot of Alan Kulwicki's car Ian!

Alan, Mark Martin and Davey Allison were my guys. NASCAR kinda went dark after that for me :(

Yeah I know what you mean, Jeff. I completely lost interest the moment the CoT arrived, hence that's where my 1986/06 idea finishes. We all know that the cars only bore a passing resemblance to what you could buy in the showroom, but taking a 'generic shape' and simply changing the decals to say Dodge, Chevrolet etc wasn't the answer.

It's a long-time and very divisive debate so I'll not say any more. As for the Kulwicki car... that's the 1993 car, but I'm doing the Hooters 1991 version (eventually).

Ian.

The trouble happened when they let Toyota in the Mix ..... and changed to Fuel injected engines ..... also NASCAR's are rear wheel drive ...... It's hard to find one of those at the showroom ..... Not to mention a 850 HP engines .......... :eek:ldguy

So we only have 3 votes ...... come let's go racing Boys ........ :eek:ldguy

Well I count 4 votes and two who haven't voted yet ..... so that would be 6 ..... only four more to go .... :eek:ldguy

Why not just join the bandwagon on the Pro Racing Campaign Gerry?

He gets knocked off the bandwagon every time Bob... :bat :rotf :stinker

I thought I did MP ..... & pay no attention to Ed ...... He wishes He could Model ...... :eek:ldguy
I blame you for any computer damage I was drinking water when I read this and it sortof spurted out my nose EEEEEEWWWWW :sick:

:idonno (y) :rotf :rotf

Yeah, I wish I could model 1/2 as good as some of these guys on here!! :hmmm

I thought I did MP ..... & pay no attention to Ed ...... He wishes He could Model ...... :eek:ldguy
I blame you for any computer damage I was drinking water when I read this and it sortof spurted out my nose EEEEEEWWWWW :sick:

Well you can Dude all you have to do is do it ..... when you start with the negative waves ...... Your beat before you start ....... :eek:ldguy

Well you can Dude all you have to do is do it ..... when you start with the negative waves ...... Your beat before you start ....... :eek:ldguy

:idonno :frantic :tomato

Dang Richmond got rained out ...... Ya'll must be getting what we got Friday night .... NASCAR at 1:00 PM eastern Time Sunday ...... Now Vote ..... More ............. :eek:ldguy

Dang Richmond got rained out ...... Ya'll must be getting what we got Friday night .... NASCAR at 1:00 PM eastern Time Sunday ...... Now Vote ..... More ............. :eek:ldguy

Yeah, threw my whole day outta whack :bat :bat :bang head

This morning there saying .... "it might be hard to get it in today" ...... Sure would free some time up for Me ...... Then again Richmond is a great race ...... :woohoo: :eek:ldguy :woohoo:

Back