• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modelers Alliance Campaign Schedule 2015(7-6-2015)

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
So we got a count of all the campaigns that got over 10 votes about 2 weeks ago and we had 15, did another summery and we now have 19. I think we got our dance card filled up right now so let's hold off on any more votes and suggestions for now. Let's figure out how we're doing to do this. We'll post up what we come up with and we'll all discuss later.

Mean while, keep at our current Campaigns, not to mention Call To Arms 2!

Modelers Alliance Campaign Schedule 2015

Could be a bumper year, boss. If you need help with organising the campaign diary, just give me a shout.

Ian.

It's been a while since my last post and the last time I build something. Busy times. :soldier
But if need a hand I'm around. ;)

Cheers

Art

Looking forward to the new GBs, if you got the same 19(ones that are definitely 10 votes or more) that I just counted then there are some very good ones coming along.

Art you just in time to start each one of the old ones..:rotf

Dave that's right, 19 right now, unless Goat gets one more vote.... :blink :woohoo:

Art you just in time to start each one of the old ones..:rotf

Dave that's right, 19 right now, unless Goat gets one more vote.... :blink :woohoo:

Very true Bob. So who's going to be man enough to vote goat I wonder?? :hmmm

:woohoo: GOAT!! :woohoo:

I should add on a serious note that I would prefer the IDF campaign to go thru as that is also on 9 votes.

I am still excited to try my hand at the knocked out one. I have a 1/48 Zero that is just waiting to become a derelict on the bottom of the sea.

I am still excited to try my hand at the knocked out one. I have a 1/48 Zero that is just waiting to become a derelict on the bottom of the sea.

That sounds interesting,Ryan. :good:

Mind you we now have 20 Campaigns coming up.(WOW!)
So it can be that your favorite Campaign doesn't start ASAP.
The Campaigns that got the most votes or the Campaigns that got much interest in very short time leap,will be the first to kick off.

We will come with the official M.A Campaign Schedule soon.

Well I hope you can hold off till about June. :good:

First, I'd like to thank all of the Moderators for their input and organizing this list and time table. Thanks guys! :ro: :ro: :dude :dude (y)

hb1c794d.JPG

First off, we talked about the Figure campaign and since Dad said he's ready to do some figures he'd get in there with us so we bumped it up the schedule. Yeah, I think we can accommodate him, don't you? :eek:hyeah

The rest were put in order of the number of votes.

This ain't carved in granite so if we want to hash this out some more we can. But let's not get to worked up about it because we all just want to build models and have fun, right! :smack :good: :tomato :beer

Oh I can wait. Need to pick up one of those Hasegawa skeleton Zeros. Nice to see the list. Now I can figure out when to get all my kits together.

Oh yeah, I know we talked about some of these campaigns lasting a year, let's do this, if it's active, someone updating on a regular basis we'll keep it open up to a year (except Micro Month) and if it's not, we'll just let it fall off.

Also notice no Shelf Queens and no Second Chances. All new builds this year. (y)

OMG The Goat campaign is going forward :facepalm :yipee :yipee :yipee

Schedule looks good, most of the ones I'm interested in don't start for a few months so hopefully I can clear the decks by then !

Bringing this over to this page for easy viewing. :drinks

Well I hope you can hold off till about June. :good:

First, I'd like to thank all of the Moderators for their input and organizing this list and time table. Thanks guys! :ro: :ro: :dude :dude (y)

hb1c794d.JPG

First off, we talked about the Figure campaign and since Dad said he's ready to do some figures he'd get in there with us so we bumped it up the schedule. Yeah, I think we can accommodate him, don't you? :eek:hyeah

The rest were put in order of the number of votes.

This ain't carved in granite so if we want to hash this out some more we can. But let's not get to worked up about it because we all just want to build models and have fun, right! :smack :good: :tomato :beer

Looks like a busy year! Still trying to finish up a few from last year but I'll be in for one or two at least!

Back