• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

IDF Build

JumpingJack

I was thinking it would be fun to do a campaign featuring the Israeli Defense Force. I figure this could start late november 2014 and go for one year. The only rule for this would be that the kit has to be unopened.

Sounds like a great build idea, but we won't start any new builds until after the "Call To Arms" campaign which lasts until the end of January 2015.

I have a Merkava IV by Meng that would work here nicely.

Terry B)

Sounds like a great build idea, but we won't start any new builds until after the "Call To Arms" campaign which lasts until the end of January 2015.

Terry B)

Yeah whenever we can start it. The date I provided was just an estimate.

Terry B)

Actually ends March 31, 2015. :good:

I did suggest this many moons ago - I've bumped the original so you can see - https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/campaign-hq/147054-israeli-defence-force-5-so-far
I'm still in with my Hasegawa F-16 :cheer:

IDF Campaign II

Hey folks - I appreciate that we did an IDF Campaign only a couple of years back (2015) but as it's the 50th Anniversary of the Six-Day War this coming October, I was wondering if there's any enthusiasm for another round ??

As previous, it would be all encompassing in terms of type, scale, vehicle/figure etc, etc... Start could be October as it seems the most logical, and I'd be willing to mod it if it gets the OK - over to you folks, what do you think ??

Ian.

I would happily jump into this one!

I wouldn't minud a Kfir. or even a Mig!

Tere is a ton of armor I would want to do here too!

This is my project. A '73 Shot Kal left on the Golan Heights.

bB4rRaD.jpg

Back