• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Italeri build?

The Zod

Would there be any interest in an Italeri themed build? There is lots of types to choose from,as well as lots of scales. How many of us have a classic kit from them in our stash?

...well, as three of my campaign builds already have been Italeri kits, this is straight-up-my-street. Got so many and they're all pretty good, the hardest part would be to decide which one to build !!

Viva Italia Italeri

Ian

I like the idea to, have a couple of Italeri boxes here in the shelf :coolio

I just hope noone suggests a Bronco build......... :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head

//Mats

Would there be any interest in an Italeri themed build? There is lots of types to choose from,as well as lots of scales. How many of us have a classic kit from them in our stash?

I have more than I want to count but most are old and ifi . But they are the only game in town :idonno

Not sure I'm up for that much drama just now .. :tomato

Cheers, Christian B)

Back