• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Fleet Air Arm

Paulw

I would be interested in a FAA campaign. Anything in the FAA from its inception.
Anybody interested?

I would be game

Corsair_FlightDeck_HMSVictorious_operation_BritishPacificFleet1945.jpg

:pilot

I have a Hellcat in the stash that I can do but only if Chef builds The Aircraft That Singlehandedly Won the Battle of Britain And Saved England From The Hun. aka, the Wildcat.

I have a Hellcat in the stash that I can do but only if Chef builds The Aircraft That Singlehandedly Won the Battle of Britain And Saved England From The Hun. aka, the Wildcat.

That should be made into a movie Jeff - sounds like the sort of history Hollywood would like to portray as being accurate - U-571 anyone?

As I am in a bit of a Eduard mood of late it may have to be one of their Hellcats I'm afraid :D

I'm sure I could dig something out of the stash depending on the time frame. I'm soooo over committed on other campaigns but I'd do it just to see Chef do a wildcat.

OK OK if this goes ahead I promise to build a Hobby Boss 1/48 Wildcat in FAA colours - now you all have to sign up!

Well that'll be worth watching but we'll have to hold this till june/july at least.

Like RazorDave said, our dance cards are pretty full right now. Let's run the poll up later this year.

Back