• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modelers' Alliance Campaign Schedule 2014

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Get out your calendars and check your stash, voting is over and it's time to announce the 2014 Campaign Schedule.

First, thanks for all the input from everyone, great suggestions and active conversations about these campaigns, not it's time to put sprue to the cutting matte and get busy!

The following campaigns are schedule for 1 year duration. The required start photo of the unbuilt kit and some sort of time stamp is required for all builds unless noted. All campaigns are open for sponsorship.

Starting on Jan 31, 2014:

[ol]
[li]The War To End All Wars, 100th Anniversary[/li]
[li]Desert Warfare - 1939 - 1945 in WWII[/li]
[li]Out Of the Box[/li]
[li]Modern Armor Campaign[/li]
[li]Floaters[/li]
[li]1946[/li][/ol]

Starting Feb 28, 2014:
[ol][li]"WILD MUSTANGS"[/li]
[li]GERMAN STEEL START UP POLL[/li]
[li]Soft Skins[/li]
[li]Shelf Queen II[/li]
[li]HOT ROD II CAMPAIGN[/li]
[li]ROBOTS RULE[/li]
[/ol]

I'm sure we'll have other campaigns starting up during the year like we did in '13 so stay tuned.

Of course this also means we'll be closing all the campaigns from 2013 so be sure to get finished with what you started!

So let's get ready to model!!

Does this mean that the builds that had end dates in June of 2014 will now be closed? I was hoping to start my Kursk build after the new year since I thought I had time??

The builds end as listed on the calender.So Kursk was a 2013/2014 build. This new list is for the 2014/2015 season.
James

Does this mean that the builds that had end dates in June of 2014 will now be closed? I was hoping to start my Kursk build after the new year since I thought I had time??

Sorry I wasn't clear on that, the 2013 campaigns that started on Jan31, 2013 will be closed.

This includes our Second Chance campaign so get busy!!

Ah gotcha! Thanks for clarifying...I'm still suffering from post-Christmas roast beast syndrome ;)

Thanks for this Bob- if you can find the time appendix the CURRENT Campaigns that end Dec 31st 2013 or a little later in '14 here. Be Good! CR :drinks

Just look here.
https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/current-campaigns
Start and end dates are all in the Forum Descriptions.

That durned readin' thing sure gets in the way of me lookin' at the pictures!

Wish I could hit the bench with you fellas, maybe in a few more weeks....

Spent an hour or so digging-out the various 'raw materials' for each of the Campaigns I've committed to. There's a fair size pile of boxes at the side of my bench, just waiting for the starting gun.

Going to really enjoy the Build from the Box campaign, been looking for an excuse to build a 1:72 *%%£?{*{}?/ for a while now !!

Ian

All the new forums are created for the new campaigns starting up soon. I'll move the relevant threads ASAP.

Y'all check them out, mark your calenders and clear your bench, almost time for a new season of Campaigns! (y)

Of course, mark your territory! Just remember we'll need a proper startup photo for the build, after the start date. (remember, I work IT so I have to state the obvious) :mpup

Back