• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ancient Warfare

nerdling

Anybody up to build some ancient warriors? I'm thinking any type of equipment used from Ancient Egypt all the way up to the Renaissance. The possibilities are endless. Just think you have chariots, Catapults, Ballistas,Trebuchets, Ships, Any number of figures. Basically as long as it was used in warfare during that time it would be ok. I'm thinking a year timefram for the build also. Any takers?

no Dave that's for the daughters boyfriend when he comes sneaking around the house!

Sounds like an interesting campaign :)
nothing in the stash that falls into this category though...
//Mats

no Dave that's for the daughters boyfriend when he comes sneaking around the house!

//Mats

I have a couple of ancient Egyptian figures if you want Matts.
James

Ryan will those Leonardo designs from Italieri and Academy be acceptable also?

Sure Dave, I think it would be cool to see some of those built up. Also Revell makes some nice looking suits of armor if anybody wants to try those.

//Mats

I have a couple of ancient Egyptian figures if you want Matts.
James

Thanks James but i think i have enough campaigns going now :pinch:
//Mats

Back