• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

GERMAN STEEL

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
A very simple campaign. Any armored(tracked) vehicle. Any period that has been used by Germany.

Whatcha think.

Terry B)

German-Tank-in-WWI.jpg

540313.jpg

German-Leopard-tank.jpg

Leopard_1A4_main_battle_tank_German_army_Germany_004.jpg

Leopard-2-1980.jpg

Nice! Could it perhaps also be anything made by Germany and used by someone else? I have a Leopard 2 used by the Canadians (which means it has a camo of red & blue lines all over it JK :D ) in the stash.

Nice! Could it perhaps also be anything made by Germany and used by someone else? I have a Leopard 2 used by the Canadians (which means it has a camo of red & blue lines all over it JK :D ) in the stash.

Let's keep it German. I have in mind to do one of these focusing on other nations. So Commonwealth Steel would be one of those.

:D

You say used Not made by Does this mean an Buitenwapen is also in?

Speak English you bloody savage.

:rotf

Think Dave is talking about Beutewaffen, the German word meaning captured arms.
So you could get Sovietski T-34,French Char B1's and things like that in German use.

It's our groupcaptain's call.

Greetings,Ron.
Its a great big bonus if I get to irritate and confuse Terry :D

Yep I said "used by". Captured and post war.

Dave I just didn't know what a Brutenspatchula was. :idonno :rotf

B)

Is this only tanks, or can armored cars, APC's and other vehicles be included?

I think I've already built all the German tanks available in 1/72 scale; including several variants of certain models.

Is this only tanks, or can armored cars, APC's and other vehicles be included?

I think I've already built all the German tanks available in 1/72 scale; including several variants of certain models.

It has to have tracks.

B)

Back