• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tractors

Roman

Any era, any scale caterpillar tractors, for example Komintern, Voroshilovets, YA-12, Komsomolets, RSO, M-4 high speed tractor. Main destination of tractor is towing the gun and it crew. So, no modifications of RSO with PAK-40 or Komsomolets with ZiS-2.
Start date and duration is subject for discussion.

PS I have Komintern and Voroshilovets in my stash and thinking about Komsomolets and STZ-5 :)

Any era, any scale caterpillar tractors, for example Komintern, Voroshilovets, YA-12, Komsomolets, RSO, M-4 high speed tractor. Main destination of tractor is towing the gun and it crew. So, no modifications of RSO with PAK-40 or Komsomolets with ZiS-2.
Start date and duration is subject for discussion.

PS I have Komintern and Voroshilovets in my stash and thinking about Komsomolets and STZ-5 :)
Please forgive the dumb question. Nothing that could double as a cargo carrier? Like an SdKfz halftrack?

Farm tractors count? How about construction tractors? Or dare I say Semi-tractors?

I think you are talking about crawling military tractors, just want to feel the water.

Please forgive the dumb question. Nothing that could double as a cargo carrier? Like an SdKfz halftrack?

Good question Zod. I think that cargo tractors is allowed in this build. I didn't remember someone makes such plastic kit or not.

Farm tractors count? How about construction tractors? Or dare I say Semi-tractors?

I think you are talking about crawling military tractors, just want to feel the water.

Farm and construction tractors could be allowed. I think that conversions like soviet T-70 without turret in German service is allowed
images

The main idea is no gun and caterpillar.

I think that it will be possible to add semi-track laying vehicles if we don't gather enough interested in the caterpillar.

Back