• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dogfight double Campaign?

Mikkel

Hey Hey!!

Now with the festives are over, we can go back to modelling :)

Okay the idea:
Dogfight double, any plane any tank, car (racing and such) what so ever that fought agianst each other, are allowed. It has to be a double: T-34 vs. Tiger tank, or Spitfire vs. messerschmit :laugh:

whatta ye say? :geek

Cheers,
Mikkel

Nice! I can be in with T-34 (early modification) or IS-2 or T-26 (one of 3 different single turret types or new hobbyboss twin turret) or ... Soviet multiple rocket launcher 'Katusha' on Studebaker chassis (OOB if I can build the model just out of box :rotf ) or Voroshilovets or Komintern or... something soviet WWII era :)

I like the idea, finishing two builds for a campaign may be a bit much for folks. Maybe we can come up with an incentive from the Prize Pool, if we get enough folks onboard.

Well folks can't build two when they don't start the first one. :rotf This would be a year long build right?

Terry :D

thanks for all the responses (y)

Roman: build any thing you like :coolio (y) :laugh:

MP:
yeah two builds would be a killer :hmmm
then agian it wouldn't be a double if there was only one... :D
maybe it could be a part of the challange campaign :idonno

The idea came from the old Airfix kits, maybe lesser complicated builds would be better (oob)??

Cheers,
Mikkel

Bump! If this campaign is you cup of tea now is the time to get on board. Are you in or out?

Back