• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Face it 2?

Mikkel

I like sharkmouthed aircraft, and I saw your campaign Face it! Some very nice builds there!

I was thinking if there is there a mood for a number 2?

let me know what you think :)

Cheers
Mikkel

That would probably go over well. I know someone who cant get enough Sharkmouths :evil:
James

Cool guys!

Moon puppy, great idea's (y) I like Face it agian the most :)

Now we just need you mister Sharkmouth :laugh:

If you have some time here's a page you gotta see, 70 pages of sharkmouthed aircraft!
FACE IT!

Very best regards
Mikkel

Now we just need you mister Sharkmouth :laugh:

If you have some time here's a page you gotta see, 70 pages of sharkmouthed aircraft!
FACE IT!

Hi Mikkel, I am paying attention and I already know this page as I contributed a while ago to other threads in Spanish. Thanks for posting it though as others can see it (even if I don't like the fact that they forgot to credit images which were scanned from books in the beginning... I wonder who brought that up to them?)...

Regards,

Sounds like a great idea, except for the airplane part.

Well, there are ships:
gib-11-304-412-out-unclass.jpg

PT-196.jpg

Armor:
LVT-4USMCManilaFilipinas07-02-1945.jpg

LVTP7Corea.jpg

LARC5MarineCorpsFilipinas2jpg.jpg

ShermanM4A3E8GuerradeCorea.jpg

Civilian vehicles:
jeepcondientes.jpg

Even subs:
USS_Torsk_%28SS-423%29_in_Baltimore.jpg

Regards,

Here is a suggestion, let's build it for the CTA Campaign since it is wide open!

Regards,

Here is a suggestion, let's build it for the CTA Campaign since it is wide open!

Regards,

Great idea!!!

What do you others think?

Talking about sharkmouthed ships, a local boat here in Denmark had a Sharkmouth painted on..
I'll look for a photo :) I remember that it burned too :eek:hmy:

regards
Mikkel

Back