• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Support Count is 9

jknaus

Administrator
I will try again and see if there is any interest. Anything to do with support. Ammo carrier, tow or repair vehicles, mechanics, ambulances, airfield equipment, replenishment ships,submarine tenders, nurses, doctors, camp followers, civvie tow trucks etc. Should cover all of our members in their favorite genre. Any takers?

Re: Support

I'm in too! :ro:
I have some Hummers to a Dio (Ambulance, cargo, etc)

And a question, a Augusta-Bell 212 A.S.W (helicopter) and a Harbour Tug Boat fits on this campaings?
009.jpg

017.jpg

the Tug its on this old pic... :D

oh, Cost Guard are in too?

Would Jeeps,or general cargo trucks/cargo halftracks/fully tracked cargo trucks count?

Anything used in support of something. So if the jeep or HT's where in a supply unit or were used to support a combat unit then yes. Same with tugs supporting bigger ships, tow trucks supporting cars,etc.
James

I've got a HEMMTT fuel truck that I could probably do for this build. Just depends on what all is going on, right now I'm already commited to 2 or 3 different campaigns here, plus group builds on 2 other sites, plus I have a build I'm starting now that I'm hoping to have done by the first week of November (which is going to be a real stretch, at hte glacial pace I build).

Bump! If this is campaign you're wanting in on put you name down.

Any idea as to the start date? I have one project planned that fits this perfectly. Or I can do another model if the start date is much later. Either way I'll join in.

Cheers

Oh, totally forgot this one. Funny thing is, most of what I have been buying are support vehicles.

Yet, I really need to finish something. If I do, I will treat myself to this build.

Regards,

I got that same thing Roman has but not sure I want to do it yet. Got a Beep..another deuce and a half.

Logistics and support

What about a logistics and support campaign? Trucks, bridge layers, fire trucks on an airbase, liberty ships, jeeps, cargo planes etc. Basically anything that is not intended as a frontline fighting vehicle.

Joe

Re: Logistics and support

Same thing James suggested Joe, so we'll count you in as being on board? :rotf

I"m counting 8, is that right?

Back