• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"BAGDAD OR BUST" Campaign

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Anything Gulf War related. Time frame: First Gulf war to the present. Campaign length: 1 year

Comments?
Suggestions?
Who's in????

Terry B)

I have a childhood friend who use to drive F111, he showed me the video of him putting a GBU through a door of a building. Think I could do an Aardvark. :pilot

I have a childhood friend who use to drive F111, he showed me the video of him putting a GBU through a door of a building. Think I could do an Aardvark. :pilot

i think you can....I Think You Can....I THINK YOU CAN!!!!

Sounds perfect.

(y)

Well crud, I have a perfect model for this, but I'm pretty sure I've started it. `1/35 MRC AH-1W Cobra helicopter. I've decals to do the first Cobra to score a combat kill in DS. I'll have to check, but I'm almost positive that I've started it.

*edit* Bingo! I'm in!! I just checked, and there are a few loose pieces that have fallen off the sprues, but other than that, its brand new. Nothing has been started on it, so I'd be good to go.

I've got a M1A1(AIM) Abrams that needs something to do.

Terry B)

Back