• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Brown Bag Special

Paulw

I have $50.00 and I buy a kit and maybe some things you MUST use in the project building it. I may send some AM stuff or I may send some paints and an old set of brushes that you must use. If it comes in the box that is sent you it must be used in the build. Dont send any one stuff that is obscene or that cant be used in a dio or something. I am mainly thinking of building materials. you may need to send details like how to use a certain item or tool. So lets say I send a box containing one decent kit,some paints some decals and some other items that would aid or improve the kits appearance... This could be fun...Any takers? :geek :fencing

So lets get this straigt those who are in this build will send someone else in the build a kit and stuff and they have to build what they get?

Terry :hmmm "The Grab Bag" Campaign

Yep, I hope this would work but if has been done before well do it as a number "2" in a series sorta. Set it up like S.S.

WE could call it Pandora's box. could be a curse or a blessing and it would be fun. So do you think it is plausible?

WE could call it Pandora's box. could be a curse or a blessing and it would be fun. So do you think it is plausible?

That's a cool name! Sure it's plausible. I like the idea. How would we pick who gets what?

B)

Great idea - only little issue is the cost for shipping added to the kit. I know a kit that'll cost me R300 will cost at least that again to the States, UK or Aussie. Not a deal killer but just something to bear in mind.

We can try and get people from around the same area/country to send kits to eachother, that way it doesn't have to cost so much, i'm sure we have people spread out around the world here so we can find mathing couples?:)

Back