• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Have gun - Will travel II

I stewed and fretted over what to build last time, still have my other option sitting here looking at me. I'm game.

I am in. :yipee. The question is just what to build....Korean K9 Thunder, Old Dragon Hummel, Czech Dana, 1/72 Rog Pzh 2000......hmmmmm choices, choices, choices.

This build is all about self propelled and towed artillery in other words big guns on the move. The rules are simple if you have a self propelled piece of artillery your in. If you have a piece of towed artillery and it's prime mover your in. Towed guns are to be shown in travel mode hitched up to the prime mover. There is to be no models from fantasy island no walking guns, hovering guns, or paper Panzer guns. Just the real thing please.

Just a reminder of what the rules were.

Terry B)

Would a 105mm Howitzer stowed in an LVT-4 count? I am building that starting this summer possibly-- depending on when this one is...

Would a 105mm Howitzer stowed in an LVT-4 count? I am building that starting this summer possibly-- depending on when this one is...

The LVT was not really intended as a prime mover for the 105. Sorry

B)

I got a big Karl that came down from the Great White North but it's not really in travel mode, would it count?

I think somebody did one last time so I cant see why short barrel howitzers cant be in. (If its in we can maybe twist MP's arm to do the M8 he showed us the other day :D ) But I will let the mods decide.

I have my M12 but I was wondering about Rocket artilery like the Katuska's (I know this english Chef that has one)

Joey, it will probably be a 6 month duration and the start time depends on interest. If you're interested, just let us know. The Brummbar sounds very interesting. Katyusha, eh, Dave? :hmmm

Back