• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CALL TO ARMS CAMPAIGN SIGN UP

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
Call To Arms campaign sign-up is now open. The rules are: If you enter you get a ribbon. If you finish you get entered in the raffle. To enter a $6.00 donation to fight cancer is required for each entry. Each entry completed equals a chance in the raffle. We expect good work so no shake and bake stuff or quickies so do your best or don't start. The campaign start date is October 1st NO EARLY STARTS. The campaign thread will be set up at that time. Your project thread must begin with an un-built/new kit. You must show a picture of the kit with the current date and time visible. All right tell us what you intend to do and we will add you to the list. Let's have fun and punch cancer right in the teeth.

Staff

CTA Project List:

1. dollar19: Tamiya 1/48 A6M2 ZERO
2. razordws: 1/32 21st Century Maachi 202
3. nerdling: Pro Modeler P-40E
4. Bagge: Fiesler Storch from Tristar in 1/35
5. Firesmacker: Revell 1:25 '70 Chevelle
6. Ben: Tamiya 1/72 Spitfire Vb
7. Rob -MadAsKiwi- Mooar: 1/76 Vickers VI/b Tank
8. Leopard2: Trumpeter M1126
9. veerle: An 88
10. Plastik Smurff: 1/48 A6M2-N type 2 Float plane (RUFE)from Tamiya.
11. gioazz: TBD
12. KiwiGunner: TBD
13. Mikkel: F-86
14. MrT: T-55A from Tamiya
15. Phil: Revell 1/48 Spirit of St. Louis
16. jgrease: 1/48 A-7B
17. nsmekanik: Mac Distribution Krupp L3H63
18. The Zod: 1/48 Tamiya M4A1
19. jknaus: A5M2 Claude
20. Denstore: 1/350 Destroyer IJN Yukikaze
21. Jeeve: TBD
22. Duke Maddog: TBD
23. Ben: Spitfire Vb
24. IronMike: Panther G
25. dukwhunter: Trumpeter Soviet D-30 122mm Howitzer early version
26. Burton: Bronco Humber Scout Car 1/35
27. Gunfighter45: DML BMP-1.
28. Maus: Dragon PzIIIF
29. Sherman18: JGDF Type 87
30. RichB: 200mm Thirty Years War bust
31. gregmc: Eduard Fokker D.VII
32. Gatto: 88mm Flak 37
33. f1matt: Tamiya 1/12 Formula 1 car

Well I am going to enter with a 1/48 ProModeler P-40e that I got from an estate sale over on Arc models. It came from a 36 year old that died of cancer. Going to build it as one of the P-40s that were used by the Japanese in Rangoon. But I still have to wait till tuesday to send my paypal off. Dang holiday screwed with my payday. Kind of thinking one of these birds maybe http://wp.scn.ru/en/ww2/f/375/65/0 Anybody know what font in MS Word has a Flat topped number 3?

I will build the fiesler storch from tristar in 1/35, first plane for me in a very long time but i look forward to it :)
Veerle will build tamiyas old 88 gun with crew.
Greetings
Mats & Veerle

Don't forget Veerle's 88! must have something like that because it's so many flying thingies here now :D
//Mats

I'll be building a Airfix 1/76 Vickers VI/b Tank. This may sound like a small build, but at the rate I build, I should have enough time to sort this to a good standard with a bit of a base. I hope I can meet your expectations :)

Hi guys,

Sorry I was out and about for the last few weeks.

I'd like to be part of the campaign, not sure with which model yet, but I'd love to be part of it.

This is a great campaign!

Ciao

Giovanni

Hi guys,

Sorry I was out and about for the last few weeks.

I'd like to be part of the campaign, not sure with which model yet, but I'd love to be part of it.

This is a great campaign!

Ciao

Giovanni

That's great Giovanni!!! Just let me know what your gonna do and I will put it on the list.

Terry B)

Back