• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Call to Arms Prize List

Actually Dave, we're not taking donations on this thread. We'll have another thread for those donated kits to be posted.

Also on our prize list is some Badger Air Brush stuff! (y)

AK Interactive will be offering a prize and sending it directly to the winner. They will be posting about CTA on their Facebook page as well as on their forums. Thanks AK Interactive!

Regards,

Also on our prize list is some Badger Air Brush stuff! (y)

Badger will be mailing the prizes directly to the winners so that none of the donations need to go towards shipping the prizes they have offered, thank Badger!

Regards,

Gator's Masks and More is donating a 1:48 Eduard Messerschmitt Bf 110E Weekend Edition plus 1/48 Gator's Masks camouflage, national insignia and code letter masks.

I got the package from Badger, will post photos in Latest Acquisitions thread.

Regards,

Mirror Models is offering their truck to one lucky winner:

f0653830d7015d287de78c37f6832766_2012-08-30.jpg

Thanks Mirror Models!

Dot know why I read and didnt understand, but Bravo to Mirror Modelsfor the donation to a worthy cause.
James

Not sure if this is the right thread, I recieved my air brush and paints earlier this week. Thank you very much everything is very beautiful and will be utilized for a very long time.

James :)

Back