• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Call to Arms II Prize Drawing

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
From how I'm counting, we have 24 valid entries vying for 23 prizes. I'm sure we can come up with one more prize for that last number drawn.

Kenny and Ian, if we can get you guys to do a video like what Chuck did last year to pull numbers out of a hat or whatever. The numbers in the hat should be 1-24.

Let me know when you have the video done and I can upload it to our seldom used YouTube channel.

Does that have everything covered? :frantic

Winners will be announced on this thread.

Going through my stash right now. I don't have much to offer but I could add a 1/48 Nichimoco Ki-43 Oscar. And older kit but still very nice looking.

I have a bunch of really nice aircraft and armor kits in the stash. I can give up one no problem. Hell, they can even choose if they want an airplane or a target.

The only caveat is that they need to be here in the U.S. because of the outrageous shipping charges.

Thanks Jeff, You're another who may be shipping to yourself so at least you'd save on that. :rotf

Hey guys. We'll do our best to get the numbers drawn tonight. I won't know for sure until I get home and see what is going on.

Gotta remember that what I got into it for was for obtaining a certain puppy dog for a young feller on here. :D :mpup

Barely looked over what some of the prize stuff was so it's all going to be a surprise. (y)

Hey guys. Video shot and uploaded into my YouTube channel Bob. Y'all will get a chuckle out of it. Just a word of warning, don't listen to Ian's numbers. He was making them up as he went along. :rotf

That's hilarious. :rotf

Looking forward to seeing this.

I'll get the numbers matched up with prizes and if we have any overlap we'll just push to the next prize and pickup from there, Make sense?

Shoot Kenny, just post it up on this thread and we'll sort out who gets what. I'll post a spreadsheet with winners and prizes as soon as I can make it.

I"ve got it. Got the prize drawing also ready to go. Oddly enough we didn't have one winner who won his donation.

Give me till tomorrow to get this formatted right. Running on fumes today.

Back