• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Jeeves' 1/48 Bronco Staghound Mk1 CTA2 Build

Jeeves

I forgot to add the section in the note to Kenny when I donated-- hope it's OK???

Here is my attempt to build for Ian-- lots of small delicate parts- hope I don't screw it up!
006~53.jpg

008~40.jpg

Bit of an update...loads of small fiddly pieces-- but they are not prone to breaking easily coming off the sprue which is a refreshing change....
005~60.jpg

004~61.jpg

The more I work with tracked stuff, the more wheeled vehicles look attractive. Press on Mike :popcorn

Looks like a nice kit. I like how they even hove the diff drain plugs (y)

How is going together Jeeves? Easy to follow instructions? Any punch out marks etc?

:popcorn

Sorry for the long delay in answering ;)

Pretty easy to follow-- nothing all that tricky...fits pretty good-- no major flaws that I can see...

I have the turret just set on here for the pic-- still have some detail to add there-- but I am on the home stretch!
003~68.jpg

002~65.jpg

001~69.jpg

Going with the Canadian scheme since I get to add the heavy punch of some 60lb rockets-
004~62.jpg

Off to Future.....

I've got some decalage done ;)

005~63.jpg

006~57.jpg

I've got to figure out what to do about the uneven wheels-- I thought the method of attachment seemed pretty foolproof-- but something went askew....

004~65.jpg

Back