• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Call To Arms II Prize List

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
This is our current list of donated prizes. We have some blanks to fill in but it will be updated when we know more.

Vendors
[ol][li]AK Interactive[/li]
[li]Ammo of Mig[/li]
[li]Badger, Badger Airbrush Patriot 105 [/li]
[li]SMA Magazine[/li]
[li]Bravo 6[/li]
[li]Merit International, Xuntong Tu-2[/li]
[li]Merit International, Merit Production's 1/16th scale Howitzer [/li]
[li]Add On Parts [/li]
[li]Art of Modelling Magazine[/li]
[/ol]

Individuals
[ol]
[li]Ian, signed copy of Dave 'Tex' Hills autobiography[/li]
[li]Ryan, 1/400 Academy Titanic [/li]
[li]Chuck, Bandai Kit [/li]
[li]Chuck, Custom Artwork[/li]
[li]Kenny Loup, Eduard 1/48 Bf-110 [/li]
[li]Bob, Tamiya 1:48 Swordfish with PE[/li]
[li]Hubert, Mirage Kubus 1:35 and Ref book[/li]
[li]Chad, Dragon Models Ltd 1/35 Sherman III cast hood [/li]
[li]Joe, Vintage Tamiya 88mm Flak 36/37 with stuff[/li]
[li]Gary B. Dragon 1/35 RSO/3 w/5cm PAK 38 Smart Kit.[/li]
[li]Gary B. Hasegawa 1/48 Bf 109E "Hahn"[/li]
[li]Gary B. Tamiya 1/48 Mig-15Bis clear addition[/li]
[li]Gary B. Tamiya 1/48 F4U-1/2 Birdcage Corsair.[/li]
[li]Sharkmouth, Trumpeter S-51[/li]
[/ol]
We will be glad to take individual donations also, the awarding of the prize will be done per posted rules and shipping is between the folks donating and the winner.

I will be donating a Dragon Models Ltd 1/35 Sherman III cast hood. I will be adding some extras.

My Donation:

Vintage Tamiya 88mm Flak 36/37 incl. 9 figures and a Zuendapp KS 750 motorcycle.....but wait that is not all. I through in an aluminum barrel, Eduard PE-set and "The Tank Workshop" resin wheels and tires. And all this could be yours for $10 donation for a great cause and a little luck in the prize drawing.

My Donation:

Vintage Tamiya 88mm Flak 36/37 incl. 9 figures and a Zuendapp KS 750 motorcycle.....but wait that is not all. I through in an aluminum barrel, Eduard PE-set and "The Tank Workshop" resin wheels and tires. And all this could be yours for $10 donation for a great cause and a little luck in the prize drawing.
Damn thats nice!!!

WTH... this is for a good cause... I will throw in a generous box of unbuilt (but not unbuildable) kits from the stash... who knows what will be there... but I can guarantee at least one good kit maybe 2 or 3! :drinks

There will also be one kit I have been trying to get rid of for 2 years.... Somebody is gettin the Green Goblin! :yipee

I have the following kits that I will donate to the cause, all still have their contents in factory sealed bags:

Dragon 1/35 RSO/3 w/5cm PAK 38 Smart Kit... Not sure why I have this as I have no other 1/35 kits, I blame Mr. T :laugh:

Hasegawa 1/48 Bf 109E "Hahn" release

Tamiya 1/48 Mig-15Bis clear addition

Tamiya 1/48 F4U-1/2 Birdcage Corsair.

Iain (Ammo of Mig) is on standby.... I am set to send out the three (Merit International and my own stash item) upon prize selection as well. E-mail sent to Bravo 6 and anyone else I got to donate.

Regards,

Thanks Saul, you read my mind. I was about to send out email to all donors to confirm their prizes.

Internet is down at my house, I'm on my cell hotspot so I gotta watch bandwith.

Saul remember, I got the Badger Airbrush here with me. Ken@badger donated to MA a while back for our disposal.

This is our current list of donated prizes. We have some blanks to fill in but it will be updated when we know more.

Vendors
[ol][li]AK Interactive[/li]
[li]Ammo of Mig[/li]
[li]Badger, Badger Airbrush Patriot 105 [/li]
[li]SMA Magazine[/li]
[li]Bravo 6[/li]
[li]Merit International, Xuntong Tu-2[/li]
[li]Merit International, Merit Production's 1/16th scale Howitzer [/li]
[li]Add On Parts [/li]
[li]Art of Modelling Magazine[/li]
[/ol]

Individuals
[ol]
[li]Ian, signed copy of Dave 'Tex' Hills autobiography[/li]
[li]Ryan, 1/400 Academy Titanic [/li]
[li]Chuck, Bandai Kit [/li]
[li]Chuck, Custom Artwork[/li]
[li]Kenny Loup, Eduard 1/48 Bf-110 [/li]
[li]Bob, Tamiya 1:48 Swordfish with PE[/li]
[li]Hubert, Mirage Kubus 1:35 and Ref book[/li]
[li]Chad, Dragon Models Ltd 1/35 Sherman III cast hood [/li]
[li]Joe, Vintage Tamiya 88mm Flak 36/37 with stuff[/li]
[li]Gary B. Dragon 1/35 RSO/3 w/5cm PAK 38 Smart Kit.[/li]
[li]Gary B. Hasegawa 1/48 Bf 109E "Hahn"[/li]
[li]Gary B. Tamiya 1/48 Mig-15Bis clear addition[/li]
[li]Gary B. Tamiya 1/48 F4U-1/2 Birdcage Corsair.[/li]
[li]Sharkmouth, Trumpeter S-51[/li]
[/ol]
We will be glad to take individual donations also, the awarding of the prize will be done per posted rules and shipping is between the folks donating and the winner.

I've send email to Joe, he has not logged on in 30 days so we'll see the reply shortly. Chad contacted me the other day and I'm sure we can count on the rest of the donors.

Here's what I was thinking. Let the completed thread lock down tomorrow morning. Then we do the same thing we did for CTAI. Assign completion number based on the position it was posted. Assign Prize number going straight down the list here, I'm pretty sure it's in order of donation.

then in 10-14 days we get Ian and Kenny to draw numbers from a hat 1-14 or however many entries we have. First number drawn gets prize #1, second number drawn gets Prize #2 ect..ect..

We good to go?

Back