• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

California Dreamer Gun Jeep

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
This is where I left off on June 30th:

Click on image to see the original Charlie Don't Surf entry and when I stopped...

Here we are today:
CDSR001.jpg

Regards,

Afterall you get all the free and exclusive goodies we drool over.

I don't get them for free if you consider that I must write a review, update my references (which means buying books and such), before I can give the kit that doesn't interest me away!
;)

For this model, nothing is free but bought by me.

Regards,

Afterall you get all the free and exclusive goodies we drool over.

I don't get them for free if you consider that I must write a review, update my references (which means buying books and such), before I can give the kit that doesn't interest me away!
;)

For this model, nothing is free but bought by me.

Regards,

LOL Larry Niven once said he took up writing because he didn't want to work for a living- then he said later that writing was the hardest job he could think of. You go Saul. :yipee

Beautiful! I never saw this when it was originally posted. Looking forward to watchi9ng this come together! Maybe I could copy it in 1/72 scale someday... if I can get someone to do up the markings for it.

Back