• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Staghound-Tamiya/Italeri-1/35

errains

Heavy Metal Modeling
Staff member
This one has been setting on my Shelf Of Shame for about 6ish years and its time to push it out the door. Mostly out of the box with a set of new barrels from RB. I'm planning on a little ol figure (a first for me) in the command hatch. The Cammo netting is gause cut in 1/2inch to 3/4inch squares and then glued into place. The "hessian" tape is lead foil tape.

The Kit
hbb79ea1.jpg

Where I left off...
hc386d43.jpg

Adding the Cammo Netting
h2c10859_2019-02-17.jpg

Where is stands currently
h52b93e3.jpg

hfe70cc6.jpg

:v

Neet-O! You don't see this model built everyday! :good:
Is there anything cool on the inside?

Managed to get some work done on this and wrapped up the construction today. Hoping to get a bit'o paint on it tomorrow. I might even get this done for the AMPS show here in June...Maybe :coolio

h272f0d2.jpg

ha7d351e.jpg

h02cee27.jpg

h478a615.jpg

....Not my best effort but its ok-ish

Wow Eric, neat stuff! less the paint it looks a bit like snow cam!

Managed to get some work done on this and wrapped up the construction today. Hoping to get a bit'o paint on it tomorrow. I might even get this done for the AMPS show here in June...Maybe :coolio

h272f0d2.jpg

ha7d351e.jpg

h02cee27.jpg

h478a615.jpg

....Not my best effort but its ok-ish

Thanks James! Hoping to get to some painting later this week. But to be honest I’m not overly happy with the way this one came out but I’ll push through to the end.

Back