• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Duke's Ten Latest. Four Armor and Vehicles.

Duke Maddog

Here is my latest ten models I just completed:

Completed_Models_8-26-18.jpg

These are the armor and vehicles from that above pic. First is the 1/72 scale Russian ZIL-5 truck with the wooden cab from AER Moldova I think:

Russian_ZIL_5_Wood_Cab_I.jpg

Russian_ZIL_5_Wood_Cab_II.jpg

Russian_ZIL_5_Wood_Cab_III.jpg

Next up is another truck. This is the Revell of Germany 1/72 scale German MAN 5-ton General Purpose Truck:

German_MAN_5_ton_GP_Truck_I.JPG

German_MAN_5_ton_GP_Truck_II.JPG

German_MAN_5_ton_GP_Truck_III.JPG

Another German vehicle, this is the Revell of Germany 1/72 scale German M-109G Self Propelled Gun:

German_M-109G_Self_Propelled_Gun_I.jpg

German_M-109G_Self_Propelled_Gun_II.jpg

German_M-109G_Self_Propelled_Gun_III.jpg

Finally, here is my Roden 1/72 scale WWI British Vauxhall Ambulance:

British_Vauxhall_Ambulance_I.jpg

British_Vauxhall_Ambulance_II.jpg

British_Vauxhall_Ambulance_III.jpg

That's all I have for now. I also finished four aircraft and two helicopters so feel free to go check them out in the Completed Aircraft Forums. Meanwhile, thanks for looking in, comments are welcome.

Thanks guys! Your compliments are most appreciated. I also love that ambulance; they sure built them pretty back in the day.

Mark, those are all some fabulous looking armor pieces. I like the ambulance and the German M-109. Very impressive additions. Congrats my friend.

Looking good, Mark!

I like the M109 the best in regards to subject matter, but they are all well done.

Cheers,
James

Thank you very much gentlemen! Your compliments are most appreciated. I am also thrilled to finally have an M-109 in the collection now. Thank you all once again!

Wow Mark,

You have done well to complete so many models. Excellent effort and the gentle application of weathering works well on the smaller vehicles and they look good.

Michael

Thanks you Michael! That is one of the best compliments I've gotten in awhile. I appreciate knowing that my efforts as light weathering were successful. Thanks once again.

Mark, that puts you back over 700 after the two were "MISS PLACED" in Phoenix.
Great work.
Frank

Mark, I completely forgot that you are still in the IPMS. I got out since I didn't have a chapter near me and couldn't justify the cost of membership with nowhere to go for the extra inspiration. Anyway, How did you do at the Phoenix Nats. I hear the 2019 Nats are in Tenn. My Daughter lives there now, so maybe I can get her to go up for the day and get some pix for the old man,LOLOLOL!!! I can only hope.

Dave

I understand about not staying in as a member. I'm not sure where you live but they do have a page in the IPMS site that lists all the different clubs across the daughter in August next year. I don't even know yet whether I'll be going to Chattanooga myself; it ain't looking good right now.

In Phoenix I placed Third in 1/72 scale OOB aircraft with my F-102 Delta Dagger in SEA camouflage. I was quite stunned.

Anyway, take care and do keep in touch.

Back