• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

More Armor from the Duke

Duke Maddog

After some time and a difficult fight on one, I have finally finished a few armor models. Here they are....

This is the one I had the hardest fight with. The tracks were true vinyl and thus impossible to glue on. However, I found a solution and now I can honestly claim that this one is truly built out of the box:

German_Schturmtiger_I.jpg

German_Schturmtiger_II.jpg

Next up is my Russian T-90 tank with the cast turret. I'd already built the same tank with the welded turret so I needed to complete this one. Here it is all ready for delivery to my Russian forces:

Russian_T_90_Tank_Cast_Turret_I.jpg

Russian_T_90_Tank_Cast_Turret_II.jpg

Finally, another addition to my Merkava family is now ready for delivery to my Israeli Army. This is the Merkava IIID LIC all completed:

Israeli_Merkava_IIID_LIC_I.jpg

Israeli_Merkava_IIID_LIC_II.jpg

Now all I need is the Merkava IIID and I'll have all the Merkava's currently available in 1/72 scale. Until then, I do have more armor to do.

That's all I have completed so far in armor. I also finished two aircraft; feel free to check them out too.

Meanwhile, thanks for looking in, comments are welcome.

Back