• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35 Stug III Ausf G early production.

tom1815

AMPS has just annouced there show will be in Atlanta in February and I would like to entry something but its been a long time since I built a model to show standards so I thought if I blogged my progress here it would help keep me on track and as a added bonus use this site as a valuable resourse.
So after looking through my stash I have settled on a Dragon smart kit of the Stug III Ausf G early production with ET models fenders, Lengend stowage and Alpine figure.
hddc3877.jpg

hf743938.jpg

h6b6c49d.jpg

h79f9058.jpg

hefef1de.jpg

Anyway feel free to chip in with thoughts or advice.

The AMPS Atlanta show is always a good one, I'll probably be there too. That stowage set is a great choice, I enjoyed painting mine. (y)

A very nice project,cannot beat a Dragon Stug,also a great stowage set,I used it myself.

Looks good. Half the fun of adding stowage is finding that unusual piece picked up along the way. :soldier

Back