• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

JadgPanther Late Production

Skinny_Mike

Hey guys – Figured I would throw in my start up for this campaign. I have a bunch of stuff on the bench so this won’t start for a little bit but I wanted to secure my place in the ring. :bat

The kit is the 1/35 scale Dragon JadgPanther Late production, and per the rules I have figures and aftermarket.

Pic1_1~1.jpg

And here is the obligatory start up photo. The kit is still bagged all up. :drool

Pic1_2~1.jpg

And lastly my aftermarket

Pic1_3~0.jpg

Fruil metal tracks
Modelkasten spare tracks
Alliance Modelworks Photoetch set
Royal Models figures (but I may end up using a different figure in the end)

Well there you go. I’m in on this one, just need to get a bunch of things cleaned off the bench so I can spend 2016 focusing on this and the bomber campaign! At least that’s the plan…

Skinny Mike
:salute

Hi guys,

Cool choice!

Who's the girl in the phone pic?

Hey BRB - that's actually Alexandra Breckenridge. If you saw the first season of American Horror Story, she played the maid...

Well I am in the process of wrapping up my P-47 and another build on my bench and will be starting the JadgPanther and my F-16s very soon. I was testing out my planned paints for this build. I used the following, all from the Vallejo Model Air Range:

71011 Panzer Green
71025 Panzer Dark Yellow
71041 Panzer Brown

The brown doesn't look right to me, but I'm not sure. What do you guys think?

h519a7e7.jpg

Thanks for the help
Mike

Hey guys! I finally got around to starting this build! Frankly, not much to show, but it was a considerable amount of work. I forgot that these dragon kits have a ton of parts!

I finished the suspension assembly. It actually took a few hours and it seems a shame that none of the interior detail will be visible, but what are you going to do. I also cleaned up the road wheels, assembled the “middle” pair and then painted the rubber using Mr Color Tire Black. I’ll mask them and paint them once I decide what the camo scheme will look like.

h3ca25a2.jpg

h934225f.jpg

Ok – well its started. This one will be slow for a little bit, maybe an hour of work a week or so as I work on some other builds, but I have some inertia which is what matters! :soldier

Be back soon!
Mike

Back