• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Scavenger Completed

Well, I've ran into this before! I have Macs and there are some images that I can't see at all on this site.

We first noticed it when MP put some video on my four museum posts and everybody could see them but me. He had to add blue links at the bottom that I could click on and go to the original site where they originated.

Bob

In that case you can see that and other loads of old waffle if you follow this link Bob :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYX56OdrLknbeowURp0Q2nA/videos

Well, I've ran into this before! I have Macs and there are some images that I can't see at all on this site.

We first noticed it when MP put some video on my four museum posts and everybody could see them but me. He had to add blue links at the bottom that I could click on and go to the original site where they originated.

Bob

Has to be some sort of Apple thing. Are you using the default Safari or can you try Chrome.

Bob

Has to be some sort of Apple thing. Are you using the default Safari or can you try Chrome.

It seems to be only Youtube originated links that my Macs can't see. When i used Andy's link, went straight to it and I was impressed Andy, great job. I bookmarked it for future reference. Interesting to hear your accent for the first time as well! :)

MP, I currently only have the Safari browser, and yes, I'm sure it is an apple thing. If you remember, we had the same problem when you inserted those youtube videos on my museum series post.

No big deal, there is always a workaround!

Back