• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

StuG III D Budapest 1945

AndyFettes

Master at Arms
Hello chaps,

Doing this StuG currently and going to be placed in a scenic setting with snow and figures etc etc etc.

Anyway here`s where I am right now

hdded119.jpg

h1b26054.JPG

h4650981.JPG

h3eafead.JPG

h77b925e.JPG

hbb7a75f.JPG

h286efec.JPG

h377b899.JPG

Thank you everyone for your kind comments :drinks

Bob Im always next to my bench,.... trouble is that I spend more time looking on the internet at other peoples models than actually doing my own

That will change I tell ye !

Ooh yeah!

Scratch Building the additional storage rack with evergreen and left over PE parts,like it! (y)

Gr,Ron.

:popcorn

Nice one andy - I love this particular stug 3 (which was found in East Prussia) great mix of early structure and late gun.

Ian.

Tank you chaps :D

Update in a day or so pretty much done now making some homemade and spares for the rear desk`s stowage :ro:

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the green stuff? Is it a type of putty or a medium to add texture to the surface.

I know very little of armor builds, looking forward to more.

Hello Big,

Squadron green putty, mate I use it in a whole host of different ways

When thinned with Tamiya thin glue I use it as a texturer as it replicates cast items really well and also thinned slightly I use it to stick down my Photoetch.

Hope that helps :drinks

Rear stowage fun

Those of you that know me well enough i do like to piss about with stuff

Loads of gear from the spares box

A mixture of Kneadlight greenstuff and Aves and then some used of their own and tinted with Vallejo for a colour difference.

Enjoy !

h176aa40.jpg

hf22c9e2.jpg

h4303266.jpg

h25e0aed.jpg

Thanks for the explanation.

So you actually made those canvas covers over the barrel and gun.

WOW, so much to learn with armor and how real one can make it look.

Back