• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My latest figures completed

AndyFettes

Master at Arms
I present my 2 latest and completed chaps

Alpine US Tanker and Alpine SS tanker

Both totally completed in acrylics.

Enjoy and of course constructive critics most welcome as per usual

Andy

4112540576_2ab73199a7_o.jpg

4111774763_4f2644950c_o.jpg

Thankyou for looking.

Footnote:
The US Tanker gained a certificate of merit in the General section at the recent MMSI show in Chicago, so I was very very pleased as it was the first time I had ever entered a figure into a competition :)
Both figures then gained silver medals at the recent IPMS Butch O`Hare show, again in Chicago :woohoo:

Hey there's some good stuff Andy! You have a foot in both camps when deciding on subject matter that's for sure!
Congrats on the awards mate
Brad

Hey, thankyou all for your kind replies and hey John nice to hear from you again.

I am doing as you said oh master, pratice, pratice, pratice.

wow Andy, ... great job ,i tried doing acryls and after stripping the paint off a hornet head ten times ive given up for a bit

Great work , I really think the splash of colour on the germans scarf is incredible . :laugh:

They are both brilliant .

Jenny :kiss:

Awesome work, Andy
I love the SS tanker with a little Scottish heritage.
Maybe we can meet up at an upcoming Chicago-area show. But that would mean I'd have to finish a project. I'll get back to you on that.
Randy

Hey randy yes Id love to meet up with you whenever, Ive only met 2 others from here Panzer Chris and John Bowry would love to meet more. I saw Joe Hudson but didnt get the chance to say Hi

A

oh yes! that scarf looks terrific! kudos to you! but not only for the scarf but also for those trousers since white can be a bitch to paint! the whole figure is phantastic but scarf and trousers shine out!

Back