• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Panzer Puppy

AndyFettes

Master at Arms
Hi all,

Heres my newly completed Alpine SS Panzer man complete with Dog
He is depicted as wearing a dark blue Luftwaffe coverall and as always hes painted in Acrylics

img_2189_1_20091124_1720735033.jpg

Thanks for looking
img_2190_2_20091124_1454961479.jpg

img_2177_1_20091124_1288443522.jpg

Andy

Hey Bob,

No, hes a stock figure and a lovely one at that :)

I really must get a new camera cos those pictures are rubbish :laugh:

Thanks, Bob, for your comment and I hope youre not getting flooded what with all this rain

Andy

andyfettes wrote:
Hey Bob,

No, hes a stock figure and a lovely one at that :)

I really must get a new camera cos those pictures are rubbish :laugh:

Thanks, Bob, for your comment and I hope youre not getting flooded what with all this rain

Andy

Andy, Missouri is becoming the new England, weather wise. All it does anymore is rain!!!!

Bob

Hi John and Jenny,

Thankyou for the comments, much appreciated and yes John the book is awesome and helping me considerably.

Cheers

Andy

Hey thankyou James and Laura

( My Mrs thinks he looks like George Bush senior, the bloke not the dog ) :laugh:

Well done, Andy! I really admire folks who can make figures look real! Laura, the ears on yours aren't big enough for Dubya! :laugh:

Andy they both look great.
Just want to know how long Bob will last before he becomes soup? :evil:
I know you all thought it, but I'm the only one that said it. :blush:
I guess it all depends on which front they are serving right? :silly:
Really they look great.
Shawn

Hi Andy,

Somehow I missed this post! Great looking figure with a beautifull paintjob! If only I could make mine look half as good as yours :(

I will use your pics as a source of inspiration if you don't mind! Like the color of the shoes!

Cheers Erik

Hey Dragunov,

Thats a very nice thing to say, thank you.

Feel free to message me if you need any help

Andy

Back