• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

One Wheeled Ambulance WIP

AndyFettes

Master at Arms
Hi all,

My latest porject that I am nearing completion figure. its a kit bashed Dragon Gen2 (X3) figures,resin barrow, Hornet head and painted in Vallejo.

The picture are not very good Im afraid and the colours on the Splinter arent that bright

Thanks for looking and of course comments most welcome

Andy

IMG_2016.jpg

IMG_2021.jpg

IMG_2022.jpg

IMG_2019.jpg

IMG_2020.jpg

Lovely work :) , I love the chipped wheel barrow ;)

I think you should instruct your family to make a decent workbench where they can eat there meals at :silly: !

Jenny :kiss:

Oh my! Excellent work. And here I thought it was going to be a medic on a unicycle!

Regards,

Barrow, burrow, or borrow, no of course I dont mind at all, Mandria and many thanks to the rest of you that have taken time to comment

Cheers !

Andy

give me a week almost finished the wheelbarrow the easy part, then sculpting 2 figures the harder part

heres a quick revisit to an old friend

I recently repainted the splinter pattern as I wasnt entirely happy with my previous attempt and repainted the face to make him a bit more tired looking

:)

IMG_0680.JPG

IMG_0675.JPG

:notworthy :notworthy woow looks great Andy!
I hope the guy that push the wheelbarrow isn't to far away that guy looks like he needs some medical attention! :woohoo:

heres a quick revisit to an old friend

I recently repainted the splinter pattern as I wasnt entirely happy with my previous attempt and repainted the face to make him a bit more tired looking

:)

IMG_0680.JPG

IMG_0675.JPG

Your attempt paid off, fantastic work Andy! :soldier

Back