• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Thunderbirds 75mm Sioux Warrior

AndyFettes

Master at Arms
Hi all,.

When this Figure campaign started I really wanted to push myself and do a larger scale model than the norm
Andreas true grit figure is still within my 54mm scope which I am well versed in,..luckily at the Weekend I found a figure that I couldnt resist

Here he is

IMG_4037.JPG

IMG_4038.JPG

I shall start him off next week with the standard post rules with date

Hey,a Sioux!That's never done around here I guess.

Cool subject,Andy! (y)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_hMagNuhLkk
[it's the second thing what comes to mind when I hear the word Sioux] :D

Looking forward to this one!

Greetings,Ron,

Looking forward to it Andy. Carl makes some nice figures. Make sure you give a colour call out for the skin as I have 2 Native figures in the stash. Will watch with great interest.
James

Chhers all

James I think Im going to go real dark for the base and lighten out from there,.. the tones should be agreat challenge

I thinking Burnt Sienna as lovely browny red hue and adding Vallejo Brown sand !?! then adding my normal fleshy tones right at the very last

OK here we go (y)
Starting off with the MA front page date and time

You know upon closure inspection I am a little disapointed with some of the detail
its going to need some Andyfication to bring it up the way I want it
but hey thats part of the fun isnt it :evil:

I like the colour pics but some parts its aguess to where they go oh well :eek:hyeah

IMG_4039.JPG

IMG_4040.JPG

IMG_4041.JPG

IMG_4042.JPG

IMG_4043.JPG

IMG_4044.JPG

IMG_4045.JPG

IMG_4046.JPG

IMG_4047.JPG

[attachment:10]C:\fakepath\IMG_4048.JPG[/attachment]

he last 2 pics show off the lacking detail quite well and i will definately have to do some work on those leather leggings plus theres quite a horrible seam down the inside legs that will have to be got rid of

I know Im moaning but this day and age you expect a little more for your buck !

Or that guy in the "Keep America Beautiful" commercial years ago, who turned out to be Italian...:rotf

An Italian??? I remember hearing that many moons ago. :rotf My lovely & talented wife says I'm getting old!! Oh the nerve............................

Back