• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya Sheridan Tank...Best Black Friday Buy Ever!

alex wence de leon

Master at Arms
New Tamiya - M551 Sheridan Tank 1/35th model kit - "test shot" prototype.
Bought during Black Friday sale at Hill Country Hobby - San Antonio, Texas.

Merry (New Tamiya Sheridan Tank) Christmas and many more happy Black Fridays to come.

MCS01.jpg

MCS02.jpg

MCS03.jpg

MCS04.jpg

MCS05.jpg

MCS06.jpg

MCS07.jpg

MCS08.jpg

MCS09.jpg

MCS10.jpg

MCS11.jpg

MCS12.jpg

NEAT!!! I pm’d the Facebook Tamiya site & they said it plus a Tamiya metal barrel and etch mesh kit for screen r gonna be out next month. I am holding some moo-lag for it

B) thinking of getting this one myself.

Can someone explain to me what is the 'Black Friday' thing in the U.S.?
It may have been explained to me previously but it has escaped me.

Ian.

Friday after Thanksgiving holiday is traditionally the first day of Christmas shopping season. The retailers will put on major sales (after jacking up the prices)...the story goes that the sales are so good that it puts the stores on profit column, using black ink instead of red on the ledger sheets.

Friday after Thanksgiving holiday is traditionally the first day of Christmas shopping season. The retailers will put on major sales (after jacking up the prices)...the story goes that the sales are so good that it puts the stores on profit column, using black ink instead of red on the ledger sheets.

Thanks MP. The mystery has been explained. :frantic :hmmm :dude :) :laugh:

The day is best spent at home. ;)

I'll check a couple of my favorite shops online to see if there are any deals to be had, but that's about the extent for me.

Thanks MP. The mystery has been explained. :frantic :hmmm :dude :) :laugh:

This pretty much sums it up.

:frantic :frantic :frantic :frantic :frantic :frantic

I'm with Chris, good day not to do anything and let the nuts run wild.

Ian, I think it tends to apply in any country where they celebrate Christmas and gift giving. Still the last or second to last Friday in November.

Ian, I think it tends to apply in any country where they celebrate Christmas and gift giving. Still the last or second to last Friday in November.

Well we have never had it down here and we do both. :hmmm It sudenly started this year for the first time, so it will no doubt stick, as the retailers here adopt any US sales idea and shove it down our throat until we gag on it! :smack
:blink :laugh:

Back