• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

45"er up front.

alex wence de leon

Master at Arms
F01.jpg

F02.jpg

F03.jpg

F04.jpg

F05.jpg

F06.jpg

F07.jpg

F08.jpg

F09.jpg

F10.jpg

F11.jpg

F12.jpg

As they used to say on Monty Python, "Now for something COMPLETELY different".

That is one really interesting Dragon truck Alex!

h79e58e3.jpg

B) wow, did they actually create these or is it a what if?

Pretty awesome either way!

Ian.

Thank you for the kind words and good question. You can call it a "what if" if you care to. Actually it is a hypothetical concept from my imagination. This build is not to tell a history lesson, bust mostly to showcase my model build engineering, model building, model kit-bashing, model conversion, model scratch building, model super detailing, model paint finishing, model weathering techniques and abilities. Although "hypothetical" the goal was to make the model appear to be as much practical and functional as possible, if really existing in the real world. It was quite a "head jam" during g the 12 month long model build. I am very happy with the results and plan to tour it at various model show in the US.

Back