• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The bad news: it has been since August, 2017...

alex wence de leon

Master at Arms
...since I have posted here on MA. Due to financial reversals, a broken computer and immediate family commitments all my virtual buisness has been done on my trusty iPhone for any sharing model build updates, here at MA or on my scratch-builder.com blog or at FB.

The good news: it’s a new happy year. Family priorities have been worked out positively. I’m back up to speed with my retirement finances and I have my eye in a brand new iMac computer purchase. I have also maintained a diet with a weight loss of 25-30 pounds so far, keep up with cardio walks when the weather permits.

So, not to worry my friends, there are plenty of surprises still to be shared here on MA.

See you soon and God Bless.

I'm thrilled to hear some good news! Congrats Alex on getting everything squared away. Here's looking to your latest new work!

We’ll get it going again soon. Remember, I’m retired on a pension and on my time to enjoy life. I go at my speed, certainly not at any others (those days are over).
Thank you.

Back