• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

metal

alex wence de leon

Master at Arms
tdt417.jpg

tdt421.jpg

tdt427.jpg

tdt428.jpg

tdt429.jpg

tdt430.jpg

tdt431.jpg

tdt433.jpg

tdt434.jpg

tdt435.jpg

tdt436.jpg

tdt437.jpg

Very very cool. What do you think of that metal stuff from AK? I've heard conflicting stories about it?
James

Hot Diggity! (y)

Golden brand colors, new one on me. I take it you're using it means it gets the Alex Seal of Approval?

That is some amazing stuff that produces incredibly realistic results. Than you for posting this. Where can it be gotten and how much for a set? Do you have a tutorial on how to use this? How well would this work on 1/72 scale vehicles and aircraft?

Apologies for all the stupid questions....

That is some amazing stuff that produces incredibly realistic results. Than you for posting this. Where can it be gotten and how much for a set? Do you have a tutorial on how to use this? How well would this work on 1/72 scale vehicles and aircraft?

Apologies for all the stupid questions....

Yes, you can get all the tutorials at my facebook pages and thank you for asking.

Back